Apr 14, 2007

"Beauty" of Cracked Glass

I made this card for a technique swap. I wanted to do cracked glass because it makes for a really interesting center piece!

Because I used Very Vanilla CS & Glassy EP, Bordering Blue cardstock did not quite match my image. So, I brayered BB ink onto VV CS for the layer under the image and the brad.

The little tab with the sentiment is actually done using the Designer Label Punch (rest of the punched piece is hidden under the mattes).

Stamps: Natural Beauty, Cheesecloth BG, Amazing to Zany
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Kraft
Ink: Versamark, Choc Chip, Bordering Blue, T. Thyme
Accessories: Designer Label Punch, 1/4” & 1/16” circle punch, Hodgepodge Hardware-Aged Copper, Glassy Glaze Enamel EP, Stamping Sponges, Blender Pens, Brayer

2 comments:

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

beautiful work!

Have a nice day!

Bety :)

Marie said...

I got this card in our swap, and it's gorgeous. I just wanted to let you know that I saw it on Stampers' Showcase today. Congrats!!!