Feb 24, 2007

Office Accoutrement Sneak Peek

I love this set! As a demo, I was able to pre-order this set before it is available for purchase. I love all the little (and big) images in the set.

I used the Notations DS paper, which coordinates with OA. I just love that design with the flowers - that provided the color scheme for the card.

To make this card (for a demo swap), I stamped and cut out 13 of each color flower - whew! The inner flowers were much easier. I stamped the small flower from the OA set and punched it out using part of the Spring Bouquet Punch. I did alternate colors with white behind.

For an extra little accent I used the Round Tab punch for "Important message" and the Spiral Punch along the side.

Pewter Hodgepodge Hardware was used in the center of the Taken with Teal flower and on the side. I removed part of the Hodgepodge Hardware piece to get something a little different. I took off the "jump ring", or at least I think that's what it is called!

I omitted "Daily Notes" with an Old Olive marker to get those little flowers and used Taken w/ Teal with Much Appreciated set for my sentiment.

3 comments:

Marie said...

I'm pretty sure we're in the same swap group (QC Swappers) and I can't wait to get this card! It's super cute!!! TFS

Anonymous said...

Lovely card!!! Like the colors! Nice card!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

Beautiful work!!

Have a nice day!

Bety :)