Starting Out
Well, here I am, starting out my little blog. I am pokey so it takes me a while to get new projects together. In the mean time, here is a card I am fond of. Strikes me as a little "shabby chic" - a style I love!
I created this card for my Mom's b-day. I masked the main flower image and stamped over it with the Linen BG. I really love that look! I watercolored the image and cut out a piece for the embellishment. On the birthday label I hand-wrote "wishes"
All SU! supplies, as usual for me...
Stamps: Arfully Asian, Happy Everything, Linen BG
Colors: Cranberry Crisp, Mellow Moss, Choc Chip
Accessories: Aged Copper Hodgepode Hardware, Cranberry Stitched Ribbon, Choc Grosgrain, and Always Artichoke brads, Lg Oval Punch
3 comments:
Testing out my comment format. Hope you like what you see so far!
This is a gorgeous card. I haven't noticed anything like this card made with this set yet. I love it!
I love your card! I do like the shabby chic look you created. I'm looking forward to seeing all your projects and ideas on your blog!
Post a Comment