Jan 12, 2007

More Delight in SAB















Please forgive the poor quality of this image, but I was in a rush to get this card out for my swaps. It took a lot of time cutting out all those little flowers! Ha ha! I am working on tweaking this design and possibly submitting it for a contest, so I hope to have another version to post later.

My goal was to go a little "shabby chic" with this card. Here are the SU! supplies I used:
Stamps: Delight in Life, Linen BG, Looks Like Spring
Paper: Treehouse DS
, Naturals White, True Thyme, B. Burgundy, N.Q. Navy
Colors: Cranberry Crisp, Sahara Sand, B. Burgundy, T. Thyme

Accessories: Blender Pen, Thyme Stitched grosgrain (stitching pulled out), Lg oval punch, Glue dots, Notched corner punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Great looking card...awesome samples on your site!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful coloring on the flower!